Monday, February 26, 2024

The Ton 9th Anniversary Release

I still can remember when I got invited to join The Ton design team 8  years ago. Right about when  they're about to celebrate their 1st anniversary.  I was so excited because I love their gorgeous flower sets and am grateful that as we celebrated The Ton 9th anniversary I am still part of the team. And, I can honestly say I still have most of their sets because for me, their flower sets are just gorgeous and I just can't part with them.

To celebrate this anniversary, the Ton is releasing some fun sets and I am showcasing a few of the new sets. First up is my card featuring Postage Party Die and Postage Sunflower Stencil.



 
I die cut the postage  background and then adding the sunflowers using the Postage Sunflower Stencil. Put aside. Directly on the card base I used the Postage Stripes Stencil to do the border. Once finish, I adhere the Sunflower postage panel to the card base. Stamp the sentiment and the postage mark from Not A Bill set .

Next, am showcasing the Sweet Cherry Blossom stencil and Sweet Cherry Blossom Coordinating die.



This card pretty straight forward. For the background panel, I embossed it using Single Plaid Coverplate Die. Then, I inked up the stencil, die cut it and then adhere to the card base. Finish by adding sentiment from Rose Labels set and Soft Pink Gem Rhinestones.

That's all I have for today. Please stop by The Ton blog and teammates blogs for more inspirations from this release. Thank you for stopping by here.
The Ton
Tae-Eun Yoo
Anna Kutcenko
Vera Wirianta Yates < you are here
Brenda Novel Noelke

3 comments:

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful cards! I can't wait to buy some of these products.

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love the beautiful flowers!

Andrew and Bertha Pilgrim said...

Two beautiful clean and simple cards. I love your colour choices and designs. Thanks for sharing.

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...