Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stencils Bundle. They really knock it out of the park with the new Glimmering Flower collection. I want them all!



For my 1st card I hot foiled the flower using Copper hot foil roll. Then colored the image with various inks using the stencil that came with the bundle. Finish by adding sentiment from More Sentiments set hot foiled with Mini Rainbow Stripe hot foil roll.




For my  next card I went with pink and orange tone for the flowers and hot foiled the image with Matte Gold, which is one of my all time favorite hot foil roll to use. It just has such an elegant feeling to it.



Here's  close up look to show the gold shimmering under the light.



I hope you enjoy today's inspiration. As this post goes up, I will be in Japan with hubby chasing the cherry blossoms. If you'd like to see my travel adventure as well, you can follow me on Instagram under WIRIANTA. I don't have separate account for personal or card making, it's all in one. Check it out if you'd like. Thank you so much for stopping by here. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...