Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Bibi's Big Pug & Cat Collection

 Hi friends. I am back from my visiting my family in Jakarta. It was the shortest visit I ever had, due to work schedule. I am not complaining though as I am very grateful that I get to accompany my mom home and able to visit with my siblings even if it's only for a week. Oh, and of course, I got sick during the trip, too. As usual, the long flight mixed with being busy as soon as I arrived. I always try to soak in meeting family & friends that I don't get to see throughout the years and  as a result, I always get sick when I went home. :)

Anyway, to combat my sadness of saying bye to my family, I dive right in back to crafting & keep myself busy. Lucky for me, this month new release from Spellbinders is full of cuteness. Am thrilled to share my projects featuring Bibi Cameron's latest sets for Spellbinders, Big Pug Etched Dies set & Big Cat Etched Dies set.

If you have followed my blog for a long time, then you should know Pugs are my favorite. After all most of my fur babies are Pugs. So, needless to say when I saw this set, I was like please, please, please let me have it. Yep, this is a must have. In my opinion this is the best Pug set I've ever seen in the card making market so far.

So, my first card was inspired by the candle hat I have for my Pug. Hubby on the other hand said it reminded him of Elton John, which we both love.


Had to add some sparkles to the glasses of course. I love ,love, love  Big Pug Etched Dies set so much that I ended up making 3 cards with it right away. My second card reminds me of Pug LouLou that I followed on Instagram. Yea, more than half of the account I follow on IG are Pugs or animal related.



For my card above, I simply accessorize the Pug with flower crown. Same with the card below, except below instead of a Pug card, I made a Bulldog card. I do have special love for flat nose breed, though I love my long nose girl as well. My girl, Abby is a mutt and she has long nose, but I love her just as much.




Wanna know how much I adore Pugs? Besides the thousand pics of my Pugs on my phone and the various Pug collection I have at home, check out below, my stamp for the back of my card. Yep, I have this specially made by Bossy Joscie last year.



And, even though I don't have a cat and I really doubt I'll ever have a cat (though I am 100% love watching cat videos), I enjoyed making the card below just as much. I mean, Bibi really knock it out with her sets this month. I paired the Big Cat Etched Dies set with Cats & Pugs Accessory Dies set.



Phew...I feel like I pack lots of excitement on this post. I adore Pugs and I adore animals in general, so today's sets just make me so happy. I hope somehow, someway this post inspire you to create and get crafty. Would love to hear your thoughts on these sets and thank you for stopping by. Cheers....

No comments:

Stitched Sunflower

Hello. Today, I am popping in to share the lewest Spellbinders Stitched Die of the Month . As soon as I see sunflower I am reminded that fa...