Monday, October 14, 2024

Hi there. Just popping in to share a couple project I made to showcase Spellbinders Heart Hand Etched dies.




For the first card above, for the background I made my own watercolor background. I draw line using watercolor markers on wet watercolor cardstock and then continue swiping the brush left to right till I got the look that I want. I actually used bigger sheet and you can see the other part of the background on a card I made on my previous blog post. Then arrange the hand die cut pieces and the beads. Sentiment from Stampendous All The Sentiments stamp & die set.

Then I made another card below. This one I used sentiment from Bestie Alphabet Beads & Sentiments Clear Stamp & Die set.


 Hope you enjoy today's projects. Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Hi there. Just popping in to share a couple project I made to showcase Spellbinders Heart Hand Etched dies . For the first card above, for t...