Thursday, July 30, 2026

Home For The Holidays

Hi there. When I started in stamping, like many stampers I started with Hero Arts stamp. So, I am excited to play with the new Hero Arts Winter Wreath Bundle set, part of their Home For The Holidays release. Making Christmas cards always one of my favorite thing to make and when you get a cute and fun set it definitely helps big time.




For my card above I went with soft blue background. I think it makes the wreath really popped. And, I love those tiny homes!! Then for my 2nd card, I decided to go bold and make it super festive by pairing red and gold together.




And, last but not least, I went totally clean and simple. What can I say, those tiny house just calling me to make them the star of the card. Seriously with  this Hero Arts Winter Wreath Bundle you can make so many different cards. 




Do you usually works on your Christmas cards this early? I know, outside it's blazing hot and sometimes it does feel weird to make Christmas cards now, but at least it helps me avoid rushing last minute when the holidays come. That's all for me today and I wish you all a lovely day.
 

No comments:

Home For The Holidays

Hi there. When I started in stamping, like many stampers I started with Hero Arts stamp. So, I am excited to play with the new Hero Arts Win...