Hello there crafty peeps. I may be big time dog lovers at heart, but I also love cats. I never have one, but I sure love watching cats video. I think they're very entertaining. Anyway, for today's cards I am showcasing Yana's Christmas Cats Die Bundle.
How cute is that cat? I am a big fan of watching cat videos on Instagram. They sure have fun and sassy personality. And I've seen friends posting pics of their cat getting on their Christmas tree. For the sentiment I used Meowy Christmas Sentiments Press + Foil Plates & Die Set by Yana Smakula. Love the font combo on this sentiment set. For the snow background on the window I simply used white pen.

As much as I am a dog person, I sure love making cat theme cards. Hope you enjoy today's cards as much as I enjoy making them. Till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment