Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Hi peeps! Aren't you glad it's Friday? I do. I've been brainstorming a bunch for some scrapbook layouts, so I am ready to play. Ready to play, but don't know about completing the page. LOL. I get distracted so easily and then somehow when it comes to scrapbooking, I keep questioning myself whether that's the paper I really want to use, or is this the right stickers, etc.

I guess that's why I've been making card a lot more lately than scrapbooking. When it come to scrapbook, I am pretty hard on myself. Goal for this year is to change that attitude. Meanwhile here's a card I  made for Mami Doodles Challenge 7. This week it's very easy challenge. ANYTHING GOES!


Somehow the color of this pic come out really funny. My beloved Canon G9 went kaput. I am debating whether I should get a new camera or just fix it as I really loved my G9. One of the best camera, ever. Most likely I'll just have it fix.

OK peeps, short post. Don't have much to say. :) Have a great Friday! Hugs, Vera.

7 comments:

Kryssi said...

hey vera! you can send it back to canon for free repair i think... or get a refurb thru their loyalty prgm. i got a G11 by sending in my 10 year old Canon S400, paid $249 for the G11.. details here http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/849344/

Dwita said...

Happy Friday to you, too, Vera.. I saw the image in Mami Doodle's blog this late afternoon. It's so cute. and you put it in your adorable card.

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Love the window! So cute! Have a great weekend Vera!

Elisa said...

Beautiful card, she looks so cute sitting on the window.
Have a good weekend, sweetie!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is sooo adorable, Vera!
I love how you put the little girl sitting on the window sill. How clever and so cuteee! :)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

JACKIE M said...

Lovely card Vera,that image is great in so many ways, love how you used her.

Jackie :)

Barb said...

So cute, Vera! I love the way you have her sitting in the window! And what a beautiful window it is too! Happy weekend to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails