Friday, August 21, 2009

New stamps collection...

I went to Michael's yesterday and was like a kid in the candy store when I saw the new stamps collection they have. They have a bunch of new stamps from Recollection and Hampton Arts. The price is so reasonable and even better that I get  to use their 50% off coupon. Yay... score!!!

I've been stamping since '97 and have quite a bit of a collection. Not that big of a collection, in my opinion, but I did notice that I need some more new stamps. Hampton Arts has what they call the foot long collection and they are awesome. Lots of stamps in one set. Very versatile. I have my heart sets on several stamps, so it will required several trips to Michael's. But, hey, shopping is part of the joy, right? :)

Anyhoo..., with my new set of stamp, I use it for the greeting for this card. The bird stamp is from Stampin Up! collection. Lots of layers on this card. My coworker said she wants something that kind of manly. I am a girly girl, so this is the closest thing I came up with in short notice. I think it's quite manly, because of the colors I chose. What ya' think?? All image is colored with the awesome Copic markers.

Well, I am ready to start my weekend. Hope your weekend is a great one filled with lots of things that make you happy. Happy Friday....

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...