Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MyGrafico Challenge 63

Yay... so happy! Yesterday, I found out that I won this from Pretty Pink Posh (Paulina). I've been wanting to try wrinkle ribbon for awhile and now I finally have the chance. Thank you so much, Paulina!! Also last weekend I found out that I won Lawn Fawn goodies from the Lawn Fawn Hearts Card For Kids Blog Hop. Super excited for this. You know I love Lawn Fawn!! I am thinking of doing another giveaway myself. So, keep checking back. I am still trying to decide what to do. :)

Now, on to today's card for MyGrafico challenge. This week the DT get to play with images from Cherie  Reve. We actually got 2 images to play with, and I chose to use this "Halloween Apple Brothers". They have tons of digi images at the store & have special offer quite often, check them out when you have a chance.




I don't do boys card often, so it's kind of fun to make one. I made this card using The Pink Elephant Sketch. For all the detail and to enter MyGrafico challenge, please check out MyGrafico Challenge blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with new challenges for Paper Play & Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Thanks for visiting here. Hugs, Vera.

6 comments:

Ladybuglair75 said...

Congrats on your wins! Can't wait to see what you create with the ribbon. I like the colors you chose for your card...makes me think of apples....so goes really well with the stamp. Great coloring! Did you use copics?

Katherine said...

Great colors!

Alice said...

this just makes me smile! so cute!

Tazza said...

Great card! I love the coloring as well... the sketch is adorable . You ROCK!

Trinh said...

Great coloring & design, Vera! And congrats on your goodies - can't wait to see what you do with them.

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute! Your colouring is amazing Vera! :)

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...