Friday, June 10, 2011

A Day For Daisies

Hi peep. A quick post to share this week new releases from A Day For Daisies. Here's a look at one of the set. There are 3 sets of images being released this week.



And, here's my card using one of the image from above. The challenge at ADFD is to use a technique that you never used before with digital stamp. On mine, I never use watercolor on digital image and figure now is a good time to try. :)


The background is made of ribbon from May Arts. I {heart} webbed ribbon. So fun to play with. Thank you all for stopping by and have a great Friday.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Vera, that fun web ribbon makes a fabulous background for your sweet image! Love this!

Jay Gee said...

I agree with Barb, the web ribbon makes a perfect background! Adorable card :)

Joyce said...

Very sweet!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous! I love the ribbon as water. Thanks for stopping by on The Twinery + PSA Essentials Blog Hop!

Alice said...

wow! that web ribbon is perfect. looks like water! gorgeous card, Vera! love it!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...