Thursday, December 1, 2011

May Arts & Lawn Fawn

Hi peeps. Today, May Arts is sharing my projects on their blog. If you follow May Arts blog,  then you know this week May Arts is teaming up with Lawn Fawn. And I just love it! Many of you now that I love Lawn Fawn. :)

Anyway, here are my cards that I share at May Arts. You can find the tutorial  at May Arts blog.


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Want to win some May Arts ribbon & Lawn Fawn stamps? Then checkout May Arts blog and leave comments there. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. :)

7 comments:

AJ said...

holy smokes- LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card!! and that fox is too cute!

Ruby Craft said...

Love what you have done with these ribbons. Beautiful cards.

chillin with Quillin said...

Ribons are a nice touch, love the flower, and the fox is so cute!!!
Paula

Annette Allen said...

wow these are beautiful...love how you used the ribbon

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE both of those cards--but that first one is my FAV! FABULOUS:)

Joy said...

Vera these could not be any cuter, love, love, love and so pleased to see a familiar face... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Brenda said...

Oh I really love these Vera, especially the first one!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...