Wednesday, January 11, 2012

May Arts Ribbon Wreath Card

Hello. Quick post, just to let you know today is my day at May Arts blog. I am sharing tutorial on how to make this card below.


I actually made 2 cards. You can check  them out on May Arts blog

Sorry for the short post. I am super swamped lately and I really apologize if I haven't commented on your blog as often as I'd like to. I do still visit many of the blogs, just short on time for comments. I try though whenever I can. Things should be back to normal after February. I have CHA and my brother's wedding coming up, and I have tons of deadlines. Please bear with me.

In February I have some exciting stuff coming. Let just say, I am super excited for something that's card related that going up at the end of February. ;)

Thanks for stopping by here. Cheers....

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow what a fun fun card. I love how you did the wreath...

Piali said...

Beautiful card !!! Love the colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! That's a ribbon wreath?? WOW! GORGEOUS:)

Joy said...

Oh this is just stunning and great tutorial....love it..hugs!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...