Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gina K. Designs Inspirational Blog Hop

For SP & Company blog hop post please scroll down or click HERE.



Hi everyone and welcome to Gina K. Designs fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! I am so thrilled to finally able to share my first project for Becky Oehlers Stamps Through Gina K. Designs.


Today we will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop around today , please make sure to leave a comment on each of blog because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!


Here's a look at Becky's I Do! set (by the way this set is available in CLEAR and in RUBBER stamps form. So, you can choose whichever fit your preference best):


This set is just what I needed as I don't have any wedding set in my stash. Of course, for my card I go for CAS style. :) 



I love the clean design of this stamp set. The hexagon border is so versatile. And the plus, the equal symbol, and the parenthesis can be used with so many other stamp sets. LOVE! 

I'll keep my post short as I know you have many more blogs to hop to. Here's a complete list of the blogs and have fun hopping around! :) 

17 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

So lovely Vera! Great soft colors:) Hope you have a great week!

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous card Vera!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous in this soft blue color and wonderful design!

Lori said...

Oh WOW!!! Your card is stunning!!! I just love the light colors!!!

Theresa Momber said...

How beautiful! Love the soft colors!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card! Soft and stunning.

Annette Allen said...

oh what a cute set...your card is awesome...love it

AJ said...

great card Vera!! love the color!

Nana Griffin said...

Nice soft card!

Ravengirl said...

Love this card! I can totally see it done in the bride's colors!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fun set for a modern couple! Love it!

mtscrapgal said...

I like your rectangle card,Vera. Thanks for sharing.

Lalo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rosy Newlun said...

Such a gentle, soothing blue card!

Kristen said...

So very pretty! Something blue for a wedding is always appropriate!

itzamitzi said...

Very nice, subtle card.

Amber Sheaves said...

This looks like a fun set!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...