Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gina K Designs Blog Hop


Hi everyone and welcome to Gina K. Designs inspirational blog hop.Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through the blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! 

To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!! Today, I am highlighting the newest Becky Oehlers set called “American Made” which is available for purchase in CLEAR and RUBBER!

First, let's take a look at the stamp set.

American Made- CLEAR


To me this set has a bit of vintage look and a bit of rugged look. And, what I love, that ray, when you stamp it twice will create a full circle of rays. Simply fabulous. Also available from Becky Oehlers this month:

Here's my card using the rays and the label. 



The ray is embossed with sparkle embossing powder, so in person the card actually has a nice glitter to it. And, I couldn't stop at just one card as I want to use the ray with die-cut. I cut the map using Silhouette and stamp the ray twice. Then add the fine lines ray in between  the solid ray.



I know you have quite a few blogs to visit, so I'll keep it short. Below is a list of the blog for the hop. Thank you so much for stopping by here and have fun hopping!! :)

-  Gina K
-  Beth Silaika – Illustrator Stippled Nature
-  Becky Oehlers – Illustrator American Made
-  Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Light Hearted Wishes
-  AJ Otto
-  Deb Felts

11 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

omg! I am loving the CAS with the pop of the blue! ANd the sun rays over the USofA...USofAWEsome!

JJ Bolton said...

Vera, your cards are so happy:) Love the sparkly embossing! And that map card is the bomb!!

AJ said...

love it Vera!! that map is too fun! great samples!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love this map card:)

Aimes said...

Fabulous cards, Vera! I love your map one especially! :)
Hugs!
x

Lori said...

Both cards are fantastic Vera but I am so loving your second card, wonderful idea!!

Chunyuan said...

awesome card.really love the map card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey GF! Fancy meeting you here! :) Well done samples with Becky's set -- isn't it a fun one! :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love these vera! Great designs :)

Susan F. said...

What a neat effect with the rays.

Nina Yang said...

So cool!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...