Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Bear

Hi everyone. Happy Monday. Some Odd Girl is having their 3rd Annual Hol-ODD-day hop December 3-6! Its one big Linky Party and you’re invited! 

All you have to do to hop with us is to create a post using a new or old holiday themed project using a Some Odd Girl digi or stamp and invite your friends to come hop by linking back to the hop in your post then just LINK UP! Hoppers will be featured a few times a day on the Some Odd Girl Blog and linked up Hoppers will be entered to win some great prizes! Link up early for your best chance to be featured AND win!

Here's my card using one of my favorite set from Some Odd Girl called Winter Friends. This bear and his sweet smile makes me happy.




I made the polka dot card using my loyal Mister Q (my oldies but goodies Silhouette SD). I have it for 4-5 years now and I couldn't quite justify buying the new Silhouette Cameo (although I really love  the sleek look) when this one still working. I am also entering this card for Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.

Anyway, more updates on the card drive. So far I have collected over 1500 cards. 2 boxes already been shipped and I am still working on sorting & packaging the rest. I know this week I probably still receive some late shipment especially the one that come from abroad. I am hoping to finish organizing everything soon and be able to announce winners for the card drive by Friday. Again thank you to everyone for your participation. 

Now, if you have any Some Odd Girl stamp, I hope you will link up and join us for  the hop. Can't wait to see your creations. Cheers.




6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Don't ya just love that darn polar bear!! Too cute, love it!

Mariska said...

Oh this is so cute and clean, love it!!

Hugs,
Mariska

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely card! I know SOG is known for their kids, but I LOVE their critters! Their puppy set was my first one - will have to check out winter friends too! Congrats on collecting so many cards to spend some holiday cheer - that's awesome! :)

Annette Allen said...

how cute...

Lin said...

What a sweet little bear, Vera! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Leanne said...

He's so cute!! I really need to get him. TFS!
;)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...