Saturday, March 9, 2013

Laurel's Baby Girl Blog Hop

Through paper crafting I have met so many fun & sweet people & some have become such a dear friend to me. One of them is the tiny and spunky Laurel Beard. I have had the pleasure of spending some time with her at CHA and when she visits me in  Houston. I love this girl.

And, we are here today to celebrate her as she is welcoming her new baby girl, Lily. Lily came into this world a few weeks early and she had to stay at the hospital for awhile. But, with God's blessing she is now home and joining her mom, dad and proud big brother, Lucas.

So, several of us get together for long distance celebration. :) If you come here from Tamara's blog you are on the right track. In case you miss anyone, you can find the complete link on Chrissie Tobias blog HERE.



For my card I used this sweet image from A Day For Daisy. I simply love the big bow on the li'l duckling. I bet Laurel will just have a blast dressing up her own  li'l duckling.

To Laurel, congratulations sweetie! I am so excited for you and Christian. May your family always be blessed with many joy with your precious baby girl.

From here please hop on over to Yainea. Thanks so much for stopping by here. Enjoy your weekend.

PS: Today I am sharing a  layout at There She Goes Stamp. You can check it out HERE.

22 comments:

LauraEva said...

Oooohhh---I like this card very much!Well done!

~amy~ said...

super duper sweet.

Christiana said...

Just adorable, Vera!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute, girl!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo cute !!!!
Paula

Aida said...

So So cute!! Great Job Ling!

Jean Bullock said...

How cute. Mother and daughter.

KYCrafter said...

Those ducks are great!! Great card!!

Unknown said...

oooh love that little duckie. So cute.

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!

Laurel Beard said...

Aww Vera! You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! I miss you girl!!!! And your card is absolutely adorable! Love the little duck and duckling. Like how you outlined them in blue! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much sweet friend! I am so grateful for you.

Emily Leiphart said...

Such a sweet card, Vera! I love the soft, pretty colours!

Annette Allen said...

this is just too cute.. love those little duckies..

Samantha Mann said...

So so so sweet! Wow!! I can't believe how cute that card is! So adorable!!

Erica said...

How sweet! I love the mama and baby duck!

Joe Shien Shien said...

oh I adore this..!! it's soo sweet...!!

Susan F. said...

That is adorable!

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie....

Wow this is gorgeous....

Huggles ♥ Pops x x x

Tamara said...

such a sweet card Vera!! I Love it

{Chrissie} said...

What a sweet, sweet card and image! Just darling!

Unknown said...

gorgeous card! these images are so pretty and so fitting for the occasion :)

Yainea said...

Aww so sweet!! Love the soft and girly colors :)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...