Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Riley & Company: Way To Go

For many of you who follow my blog, you probably know that I love cute stuff. And, yes that include cute stamps, of course. So, when I found Riley & Company, I immediately fell in love with their cute moose stamps. And, not only they have cute stamps, but they also have lots of fun & a bit naught sentiments that I can guarantee you will LOL when you see them.

Oh.... did I mention that I am joining their design team? Yep, yep. I am excited and looking forward to share more Riley & Company cuteness. They also have fun challenges and this time it's all about sport. My co-worker's daughter is a cheerleader, so I made this card with her in mind. I love making cards that have certain recipient in mind.


You can enter the challenge HERE. Hope you will play along. Thanks for stopping by here. :)

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Welcome to the team, fabulous card

Joy said...

welcome to the team, great card!

Monica taylor said...

Super cute card. Happy to be part of this fantastic talented team! Monica

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and congrats on the DT gig!!! ):

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable card! I like the cutsie stuff too!

Andrea6760 said...

Vera, I'm so happy for you to be joining the Riley team!! Their stamps are so cute and its a perfect fit for you! I love the cheerleading card and look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Congrats!!
~Andrea

Karenladd said...

Wow, congrats on being part of their team! What a perfect card to celebrate!!

Heather B said...

Love this!!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...