Sunday, September 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Grateful For You



Hi all. Happy Sunday. I am back with another Paper Smooches challenge. This time it's the designer drafts challenge, which is to create a card using this sketch.



And, here's my interpretation of the sketch using Paper Smooches Reflections & Blossoming Buds set.




When I saw the sketch, I know I wanted to do it one layer style. I only had to re-do it once. Hah... The first one, I already finished the flower part and messed it up when I stamped the sentiment. And, there's no way to cover it up. So, restart all over again. :)

Hope you will play along. To enter the challenge and for all the details go HERE. Meanwhile, for more inspirations please check out what the SPARKS team has created. Thank you Paper Smooches for having me as a guest designer this month.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love the embossing with the ink masking.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you did a ONE LAYER with this sketch! WOW! I LOVE your ink colors and design-- love love love those beautiful flowers! FAB take on this sketch! THANK YOU soooooooooo much for playing along with us as our guest in Sept! YOU ROCK! I'm so glad I was able to work with you again! THANK YOU x 1000000000!

ps... you messed up the first card!??! NO! I hate when stamping the last element and it messes up! I'm sure the other card can be used somehow... maybe cutting it up and using it on another card? Either way--- LOVE your finished creation:) <3

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...