Monday, July 27, 2015

You Are My Happy

This is my second post for today. For my SugarPea Designs new release post please scroll down or click HERE.

I am enjoying guest designing for Reverse Confetti this month and I want to share this card featuring the cute puppies from Reverse Confetti Puppy Love set.




Can you see that the puppies are enjoying a romantic dinner? Hah! This set is one of my favorite Revere Confetti set and I am glad that I get to take it out for a play. The sentiment is from All About You set.

I kind of excited over the fact that the doily match the doily banner patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Just Splendid paper pad. A little banner decor,glittery bows and a bowl of bones, my puppies are ready to celebrate. :)

Okie dokie, that's all from me today. May your week starts off wonderfully.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is sooo CUTE!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love those cute dogs!

~amy~ said...

Vera, this is the cutest!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...