Friday, September 29, 2017

Stamptember “Remarkable You” Collaboration Set

Hi peeps! Happy Friday. I am so excited to share Honey Bee Stamps collaboration set for Simon Says Stamp’s Stamptember. It’s called “Remarkable You” and this sentiment set is so perfect for your cardmaking as you can use it for various occasion.

For my card, I combined the sentiment set with Gather Together set. A group of cute critters, sign me up for that!



For this card, I started with a panel of watercolor cardstock and brushed some green, orange, teal, purple and pink color on it. I was going for darker tone, but once I see the way the soft color turned out, I stopped and decided to go with lighter tone.

Once the cardstock dry, I simply stamped the image and highlighted the flower, leaves that three of the critters hold with Copic. Then simply stamped the sentiment. I love how the Remarkable set allow you to combine and create your own sentiment. Finished by adding some sequins from Pumpkin Patch mix.

Want to see more inspiration using this collaboration set? Head on to Honey Bee Stamps blog. And, please visit Simon Says Stamp to purchase the limited edition “Remarkable You” Stamptember set with coordinating dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by here and I hope you have a sweet Friday.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card Vera!!!

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...