Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Ton October Mood Board Challenge




Hi peeps and welcome to The Ton October mood board challenge. With cooler weather coming in, I think we all ready for some warm drink, whether it's pumpkin latte or cocoa or whatever float your boat. ;) So, this month mood board is coffee inspired or you could also use the colors or the designs from the mood board as your inspiration.

For my card, I used the coffee theme, the floral design on the coffee cups a my inspiration.




As much as this card is clean and simple, I am pretty darn proud that I was able to combine several different sets on this card. For stamp set I used The Ton Tea Party, Macarons, Mini Wild Floral, Floral Banner Mini along with their coordinating dies (Macarons, Mini Wild Floral, Floral Banner Mini).

I started by adding a line of shade on the bottom part of my card base as the ground for the teacup. Then I stamped the teacup base/plate directly on the card. Stamped the teacup and fussy cut it since I didn't have the matching dies. Stamped, color and die cut the other elements like the macarons, the flowers and the banner. Once I am happy with the arrangement, I simply adhere everything together and voila.... my simple and clean card is done.

I think this month mood board is super fun and I hope you will play along. You can enter your October project at The Ton Challenge Blog and who knows, you could be the lucky winner of $50 gc to the shop. Good luck!

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...