Tuesday, April 17, 2018

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 2


Hi peeps! Welcome to day 2 of SugarPea Designs release week. Today we continue with more fun sets and introducing some chic sets that are perfect for those who love to travel. 

For my card today, I am using the LondonScape.




I die cut the skyline out of watercolor cardstock and once I finished coloring it, I line it up to my card panel and did the water drip to create the loose watercolor look below the skyline.

GIVEAWAY:
Would you like to win the Chic Wishes stamp set?  Simply leave a comment on SugarPea blog as well as the DT blog. It’s that easy! You have all week to comment! Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22nd.

The SPD team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. Please visit each of our designers’ blogs below for details on their projects.

Thank you so much for joining us for Day 2 of sneak peeks! REMEMBER!! The entire Spring Product Release will be available for purchase on Friday, April 20th 6 PM EST.
SaveSave

30 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

Michele Baird said...

Love the "run" effect!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Gorgeous card today!

Karthikha said...

Amazing! Love the effect of reflection!!

Andrea Hastilow said...

Fabulous card, very stunning x

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the watercolor on this. It looks as if it is a reflection on the water.

Patti H. said...

What a great technique! Love the runny colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Your card is totally amazing! Stunning background!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

I love your pretty card and your water drip technique.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cool artsy look you created.

sharon g said...

I like how you made the river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cool idea. The colors are wonderful...

Makira said...

The reflection on the water is fantastic!

Kelsey Thomas said...

So pretty!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just beautiful. I love the softness, colors, design, and technique. Just lovely.

Celeste Goff said...

This is gorgeous Vera!

creatingincolors said...

Clean and simple and so pretty!

Robin P said...

Awesome, I love the watercolor reflection.

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

I LOVE the watercolor effect on your card!!

Lagene said...

Awesome card, I love how the colors below make it look like reflections in water!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a great watercolor card!

Larisa Hohman said...

oh wow! this is beautiful!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Awww, such a pretty card! I love the building water reflection you created!

Maureen Reiss said...

Oh wow!! I love this!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Ooohh !! I love your rainbow skyline !! And you did a great job with the reflection.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Amy M. said...

Your rainbow cityscape is to die for, but the water drip reflection really takes my breath away! <3

MadeByMeghanK said...

OOOOooooo LOVE the rainbow colors!

Dana M said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and the reflection you created.

Sue Smith said...

Both of your cards are terrific. I love how you created the watery effect on the town scene. TFS

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this, just AMAZING!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the London Scene scape especially since that is where I come from originally. Thank you for sharing this with us crafters. :O)

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...