Wednesday, April 18, 2018

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Day 3



Welcome to day 3 of SugarPea Designs release week. We're half way there, peeps. Today we are introducing Reading Friends, Simply Fabulous and Fabulous Word die.

When I was a kid, I was definitely a book lover. I am forever grateful to my older brother for showing me the wonderful world of reading. I remember clearly when I was in 2nd grade and my brother taught me to read silently and loaning me his book collection and after that I have found the many wonderful places that you can only get through reading.

This set Reading Friends, totally capture my love of reading and make me think of the many times my brothers and I spent reading. Summer vacation, we'd be spending hours in our room just  reading or at the book store!




Isn't this image makes you think of the sweet, simple days? I treasure those days. And, I keep my cad design clean and simple as I really want the image to shine through.

Would you like to win Reading Friends set? Simply leave a comment here and on SugarPea blog.You have all week to comment! Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22nd.

Fore more inspirations, please check out my teammates blog and we'd love for you to leave comment along the way. Thank you so much for stopping by here. Have a blessed Wednesday everyone!

22 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sweet Vera!

Michele Baird said...

THis is so cute

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What an adorable card!

Andrea Hastilow said...

Very cute image that you've filled with great colours, I'm like you a huge bookworm and love getting lost in the stories I read x

Karthikha said...

Sweet card :)

sharon g said...

Such a cute card, and a cute subject. I really like how you colored everything. NICE JOB---your colors are wonderful.

Lagene said...

Super CUTE card, loving the release!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I think I need this set... for that sentiment! I have a friend who fits the bill!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such a fun friend card!

Robin P said...

Super cute.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Mary-Anne V said...

This set is my favourite and dies remind me of the simpler days of childhood when you could read all day!Wonderful card!

Sue D said...

Cute card design. I like your coloring.

Arianna Barbara said...

What a sweet scene! This is so cute!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love these two besties reading together ! So sweet !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Stacey Kowbel said...

Wonderful card! I love the sentiment!

Amy M. said...

Those two little girls are so sweet! <3

MadeByMeghanK said...

I like the little embellishment in the corner!

Dana M said...

Your card just makes me smile! Fabulous!

Andre M. said...

Wonderful colouring on this lovely card.

Sue Smith said...

What fun friends hanging out, reading in a tree. Love it :) TFS

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous image Vera, two friends in a tree reading their favourite books. Great example of how to use this image Vera. Love you loads. xx

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...