Sunday, April 25, 2021

Spellbinders Stained Glass Bouquet collection

Hi all. I am excited to share my 1st post for Spellbinders. I am so honored and had a pinch me moment when I got the invitation. For today, I am showcasing a couple beautiful sets from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken.

Let's get on with the first project, shall we? First up is my card using Deco Bloom Etched Dies. The moment I saw this set, I immediately I just love how elegant and classy this set look. 




And, of course, in brainstorming on how to use this set in a way that's totally my kind of card, I went with soft color theme. I started by die-cutting the delicate frames and then coloring just some of the parts that are parts of the oval design with ink blending. 





Once that done, I die-cut and colored the roses part with Copic markers and adhere to the card with foam adhesive. For the sentiment I used Yana's Special Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Yana's Blooming Birthday Collection and hot foil it with Speckled Aura. Then adhere the panel to
Raindrop Color Essentials Cardstock. Safe to say, with  my love for soft coloring, this soft blue cardstock has become one of my favorite cardstock. Am pretty delighted with the way this card turned out. As much as I love the intricate design, I was also a bit nervous & really hope that I can challenge myself to make a card that showcasing this gorgeous set while staying to my clean & simple style.




Now, for my next card, I went for the rainbow! I used Radiant Oval Etched Dies.
 




After die-cutting the oval ray, I pull out each section and colored them by doing ink blending. Once that done, I adhere the oval ray to the card base. Next, I die-cut the roses and adhere them to the card base with foam adhesive. Then colored all the positive pieces. For the sentiment, again I used Yana's Special Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Yana's Blooming Birthday Collection and hot foil it with Aura. Finished by adding some sequins.




Phew, it's been a while since I wrote quite a lengthy post. I hope you share my excitement on this new opportunity and sure hope you enjoy the cards. Thank you for stopping by here and I wish you all a beautiful Sunday. Cheers....

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...