Wednesday, April 14, 2021

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 78

Hi there crafty peeps. Just want to share this card that I made for the current SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 78.




I started by stenciling the background using Gradient Stripes stencil. Once that done, I stamped and colored the flowers from Friendship Blooms set. Die cut with its matching dies and adhere to card with foam adhesive. Finish by stamping the sentiment. Clean and simple.

Below is the inspiration picture:



I hope you will play along. The challenge is open till  the end of the month. You can find all the details and enter the challenge HERE. Happy Wednesday!
 

1 comment:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...