Saturday, May 1, 2021

Spellbinders May Card Kit: Beach Day

Hi all. Happy May. I am excited to  share the projects I have created using Spellbinders' May Card Kit of The Month, which has beach day theme.

This is my first time to join any club kit and am pretty happy with how fast it is to create cards using a kit. I guess, having everything coordinate really helps. Let's take a peek at what included on the kit, shall we?




As someone who loves the sea, this kit totally make me want to go chill on the beach. And, I am excited that this kit inspire me to branch out and try out new style.




For my 1st card, I used the anchor dies on one of the patterned paper from the paper pad that's included on this kit. Adhere it to the card base using foam adhesive. Next, I played with the printed pieces, arranged and adhere them to the card. Finished by adhering the sentiment sticker. Lookie here,  no stamping!! This card all sticker & printed papers. And, I thought the bid looks pretty cool with the straw hat. :)




For my 2nd card, I cut a strip of the patterned paper to ground my complication. Then add all the printed designs. Stamp the sentiment from stamp set and finished by adding the glittered enamel dots.


For my last card, I trimmed one of the patterned paper at an angle. Next, I arrange and adhere the various printed design. To add texture and layers, I die cut a flower & leaf using the dies from the kit. Add them to the ensemble. This way the card doesn't look too flat. Finish by gluing the sentiment strip.

There you go, 3 fun and quick cards that you can make from this fun kit. What do you think of this Spellbinders' May Card Kit of The Month? Do you subscribe to the kit already? I feel pretty invigorate as these cards are not quite my typical style as I mostly create with stamps & dies. I love the way they turned out and I hope you do, too. Well peeps, that's all from me today. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Cheers..... 

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...