Monday, May 24, 2021

Sweet Cardlets II Collection

Hi all. It's been raining the last few days on my neck of the wood and I feel like some cheerful cards are needed to brighten the day. For my 1st card, I used Spellbinders' You are My Home Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Sweet Cardlets II Collection by Becca Feeken. I think this card is really appropriate with the rainbow foiling. After all only after the rain we could see the rainbow, right?




To start, I did hot foiling of the homes plate using the Mini Rainbow  Hot Foil. Once that done, I trim the square home plate. Next, I did hot foil to the postage frame and adhere the square of the houses to the frame.  Then on a piece of white panel, I hot foil the sentiment using Aura Hot Foil. I figure this way is a safer way to make sure the foiling for the sentiment is perfect before I adhere the framed square of houses.

 


I love the way the rainbow foiling look for this design and decided to not color the houses. Just let the foil shine. 

For my next card, I used the sweet Deer Friend Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die set.




How sweet is this deer? I just  love it. Here, I foiled the deer and the flowers with Blush Hot Foil Roll. Color the flowers with Copic. Next, I hot foil the geometric frame from Geometric Floral Hot Foil Plate set with Aura Hot Foil Roll. Adhere the panel to card base and then adhere deer and floral with foam adhesive. To finish I hot foil sentiment from Everyday Sentiment II set.




The rainbow card definitely super bright and the second card has more pastel feeling to it. But, making these 2 cards sure help brighten my days and I hope it inspire you to try hot foiling as well. That's all from me today. Wishing you all a wonderful day.



No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...