Saturday, June 5, 2021

Spellbinders' June Card Kit Of The Month

 Hi all. Happy June. Can you believe it's already June?  Is it just me or the older we get time seems to fly by faster? Well, new month also means new kit. I am excited to  share the projects I have created using Spellbinders' June Card Kit of The Month, called Wild Hello..


I love the happy, bright & cheerful design of this month's kit. Let's take a peek at what's included on the kit, shall we?



This kit is packed with fun stuff. For my 1st card, I just have to play with the giraffe. 




Started by trimming a couple of the patterned paper and adhere them to the card base. Next, I die cut the Big Thanks word border from metallic cardstock and add to the card. Next, simply add the giraffe, wreath and bow. Finish by adding the speech bubble puffy sticker.

Next, I decided to make a birthday card. Looky here, pink panther birthday card!!




 I have to admit that I love how with using kit everything goes together and you can just whip up a card in no time. And, it challenge me to step out of my comfort zone and do more layering. I enjoy this more than I expected.

And, last but not least, another giraffe card.




I love that I can do the layering  and yet keep true to my clean and simple style. Those white space, make me happy. :)

 There you have it, 3 fun and quick cards from the June kit. But, in my opinion, you can actually make 20 cards or more from this kit easily. Just depends on you cardmaking style of course. So, what do you think of this Spellbinders' May Card Kit of The Month? Each month I never know what I am gonna get, but that's part of the fun. I hope enjoy today's cards. 




Well peeps, that's all from me today. Oh and in case you're looking for some sweet deals, Spellbinders is having their pre-summer sale going on. Just click on the banner and it will take you directly to Spellbinders site. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Cheers.....

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...