Monday, June 7, 2021

Spellbinders' June Clear Stamp of The Month

 Hi all. Happy Monday. I am popping in just to share a couple cards that I made using Spellbinders' June Clear Stamp Of The Month.



For this first card, I used the sun stamp, line it up and stamp it repeatedly using rainbow color. Then I simply stamp the sentiment and the birds. Adhere the panel to card base. Super quick card. I think with all our busy schedule, it's always good when you can do quick card, right?

Anyway, I ended up doing 2 cards with this set. Here's the next one.




For my next one, I used the mountain scene and again stamped it in various color. For the background I used one of the patterned paper from Spellbinders' June Card kit of The Month. Trim it slightly smaller than the card base and add the stamped mountain circles. Finished by adding the sentiment that I layered with metallic cardstock.

Well peeps, that's all from me today. I wish your week starts off in a good way.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...