Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Ton May Release

Hi all and welcome to The Ton May release. I am so excited for this release. So many beauties!! The ton is releasing 10 new stamps, 3 stencil and 1 floral pop up dies. My flower lover heart totally loving this release. Let's start with my favorite from this release.

First up, is the Peony Print Layering Stencil with coordinating die. I love this set!





For this card, I simply did ink blending on each layer of the stencil to create this floral background. Then, I stamped and heat embossed the Wonderful sentiment from Jumbo Sentiments on a piece of vellum ad then die cut it using the coordinating Jumbo Sentiments die. Stamp the "you are" using Grand Fuchsia, die cut and adhere to the card.

And, to mail out this card, I use Rose Pretty Mail set to decorate the envelope.




I used Soft Ash ink to stamp the image as I feel using black ink might be too strong or make the envelope looks too busy. I just love soft colors. :)




For my next card, I used the classy and elegant Grouped Fresh Garden Roses and paired it up with Many Banners set.




Super fast and easy card. Simply stamp each layer, die cut the roses with the coordinating Grouped Fresh Garden Roses dies. The colors I used are Whisper Pink, Peach Blossom & Coralline. Adhere all the parts to the card base and then simply add the sentiment banner. And, of course as usual I like to add some enamel dots to finish my card.

For this next card, I used popsicle stick to create the fence look. A few years ago, I had card that was published on Paper Crafts magazine using popsicle and I thought I'd create another card using the same supply. To be honest, this card with the popsicle stick been sitting in my drawer for 2-3 years. I know, crazy right? Finally, with this Blossom Branches set I feel like I found the right set to use with this card base. Anyone else did this, keeping half done card for years? Or am I the only crazy one? Hm... on second thought, don't answer that. Hah!!





Last but not least, I am sharing the Hibiscus Pop-Up dies with coordinating stencil. You can watch the video on how to color and assemble all the parts HERE.



How pretty is this? For me this is like a sweet surprise inside a card. I simply adhere this to a card that I have previously finished. This just an extra oomphh to the card, don't you think?

Well peeps, that's all I have to share for today. I hope you love this release as much as I do. What catch your eyes? Need more inspiration? Please check out what The Ton team has created using the new sets. I wish you all a beautiful Thursday. Cheers.

you are here --> Vera <-- you are here

2 comments:

Lisa Byers said...

The Blossom Branches is beautiful and this card is awesome!!

sharon g said...

Love the Blossom Branches. So sweeeeeet

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...