Thursday, July 8, 2021

Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection

 Hi all. How's it going. For today, I want to share a couple projects that I made using a couple sets from Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection. First up, is this card I made using Happy Anniversary Vignette Etched Dies by Becca Feeken.




How elegant is this set? To start, I die cut the frame and the sentiment from a soft pink cardstock. To make the sentiment stand out a bit more, I added some coloring with Copic marker. Cut a panel from gray cardstock, trim a bit smaller than the card base and adhere to card base. Next, adhere the circle frame and sentiment to the card.

To decorate the frame, I decided some flowers and leaves would be a perfect addition. I am using the flower dies from Spellbinders May Card Kit of The Month. I die cut all the pieces from white cardstock and then color them with various ink pads. Arrange and adhere all of them to the card and finish by adding some enamel drops to the flower center and around the flowers.




Now, on to my next card. For this one, I am using Forever in our Memory Vignette Etched Dies.




This set is so elegant and I feel like the combination of gray and soft blue is the right combination to showcase the beauty of this dies. I simply die cut all the pieces from gray and soft blue cardstock. And, just like the first card, I added some shade to the sentiment with Copic markers. Next, I hot foil some flowers from Diamond Floral Frame Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set with Rose Gold & Moondust. Arrange the flowers on the corner and adhere with foam adhesive. 

So, what do you think of these elegant sets? I hope you enjoy today's inspirations. Always find a little time to create as I do believe a little crafting time is good for the soul. :) Have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...