Monday, July 5, 2021

Spellbinders July Stamp of The Month

 Hi peeps. With having a long weekend here in the States, I am taking advantage of it. We had a lovely family get together with my cousins, watch a couple movies and of course, quite a bit of crafting time. I was pretty happy that I get to finish several cards. One of them is today's card that I made using Spellbinders' July Stamp of the Month called Sending Floral Wishes.




This beautiful & elegant flower stamp is simply gorgeous. I stamped and colored it with Copic markers. Cut it out and adhere to card base using foam adhesive. Finish by stamping the sentiment and add a dragonfly embellishment from the July Card Kit of the Month. 

I love making card with lots of white space, just like this one. I feel like it  make the image pop. What do you think? 

Well peeps, that's all from me today. Hope you enjoy today's card and I wish you all a lovely day.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...