Sunday, July 4, 2021

Spellbinder's July Card Kit of The Month

Hi all. I am excited to share the projects I have created using Spellbinders' July Card Kit of The Month, called Damask Daydream. This kit is filled with beautiful & elegant stamp , die and embellishments

Here's a peek at what's included on the kit.


I love flowers, so of course, I immediately reached for the flowers embellishments. For my first card, I paired up the flowers with one of the patterned paper from the included paper pad in the kit.




How elegant is that background? This card comes together real quick. All the elements just works together so beautifully that I literally finish this card in 10 minutes. Elegant card in minutes? Yes, please.

Now, on to the second card. Oh, did you see the pretty layered butterfly stickers?




The flower vines has gold foil on it, so it immediately add elegance to the design. Simply arrange all the flowers together, adhere with foam adhesive, then add the butterfly, the glitter sentiment and the rhinestones that's also part of kit.

Finally, my 3rd card and I am using the floral frame dies that's included with the kit.



The floral frame is perfect to showcase the beautiful layered butterfly sticker. Again, I am usually very hesitant in combining patterned paper with other elements, but the kit kind of help boost up my confident, because I know everything in the kit are designed to work together. I finish by stamping the hello sentiment and add some rhinestones.

Well, there you go, a few cards to show the versatility of this month's kit. I hope you enjoy the kit's inspiration. As this post goes up during the long weekend celebrating the 4th of July here in the States, I wish you all  that celebrating it, a very happy Independence day. Cheers....


No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...