Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Spellbinder Sending You

 I always enjoy a good sentiment set and when I saw Spellbinders September Clear Stamp of the Month, I was pretty darn happy, because I could use this set for all kind of occasion. Here's a look at the set:



I know right away that I want to heat embossed the large sentiment and I work from there.






So, I start by stamping, heat embossed and die cut the word "Sending You". Put it aside. Next, I used a Post-It-Note to cover the bottom and side edges of the card base. Then, I ink blend an orange and yellow ink. Remove the tape. Then I used Simply Perfect Layered Bloom dies set to cut the flowers and leaves pieces. Arrange all of them on the card. I also added a little butterfly that came in  Spellbinders Card Kit of The Month. Finish by adhering the embossed sentiment and stamped the word Lots of Love.




That's all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by here and wishing you all a happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great sentiment set. Love the card too!

Spellbinders' March Stitched Die

Hi there creative peeps. Happy March. I want to pop in today to share my Spellbinders' March Stitching Die Club card. Spellbinders has l...