Monday, November 8, 2021

Bouquet of Narcissus

Hi peeps. Phew, I really haven't blogging for a while now. My work been super crazy and I had to work over time a lot that by the time I got home, I just don't have much energy to craft. Anyway, this past weekend, I actually just forced myself to slow down and take time to take care of myself. And, that means, crafting. Crafting makes me happy and it helps slow down my running mind. :)

Luckily, I have some gorgeous die sets from Spellbinders to play with. For today, I am sharing a card I made using Daffodil/Narcissus and Antique Vase with Honey Bee from Garden Club by Susan Tierney-Cockburn.




My gardening knowledge is a bit limited, so I browse Pinterest and YouTube to make sure I create the flower properly. :) Once I figured it out, I went to town and putting together these bouquet. For the flower pot, I die cut it from a piece of watercolor cardstock. When it comes to large piece I like using watercolor to color them. Once it dry I adhere it to the card base.

Then, adhere the flowers and leaves to the card. Yes, this card is definitely not the kind you can just mail on regular envelope. You either use small priority box or hand deliver it as it's pretty bulky.




For the sentiment, I used the Blush glimmer foil with More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. Finish the card by adding the die cut bee and some enamel dots. Making this card definitely get my creative mojo going. I was feeling a bit rusty, but so glad that I get to craft a bit. Please swing back by tomorrow as I will share more 3D floral card. Happy Monday all.

 

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...