Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Oriental Lillies

Today I am excited to share a card I made featuring one of my favorite flower as I am showcasing Spellbinders Oriental Lily and Wellies from Garden Club by Susan Tierney-Cockburn.



Don't you just love the word wellies instead of rain boots? I don't know why, but I get such a kick at learning this new term. :) I die cut the wellies from watercolor cardstock and watercolor it with Karin markers. Then I die cut all the flower and leave pieces from white cardstock and color them with Copic.
Put all the pieces together. Before adhering all the pieces, I adhere a soft patterned paper for background. Also for additional filler, I die cut a couple pieces of leaves from Simply Perfect Layered Bloom set.




 To finish the card, I add sentiment using Blush glimmer foil with More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. So, what do you think of these 3D floral cards? As someone that love flowers, I sue enjoy making them and these cards definitely will go to some special people in my life. Well peeps, that's all for me today. Thank you for stopping by here (do people still checking out blog??). Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Stunning floral card, the soft pastels are so relaxing and beautiful. I learned a new word today, Wellies, thank you, hugs, Lori m

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...