Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Spellbinders' Birthday Celebration Collection

Hi peeps. How's it going? Phew... almost half of the year gone by. Crazy isn't it? Anyway, I am pretty happy that this month, I get to craft quite a bit. My crafting slow down a lot in previous months and am excited to be spending time in my happy place again.

Today, I want to share several cards that I made for Spellbinders for their 20th anniversary festivities. We have quite a few celebratory sets released today and I can honestly tell you that I was so excited when I saw sneak peek of all the sets. o many fun ones!! For my 1st card I played with some hot foiling. Yay! I love doing hot foiling. Especially when they came out good. Hah!

Here, I am showcasing So Many Candles Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. Love the festive look!


I simply hot foil the plate, trim the panel and adhere it to card base and finish with sentiment from Awesome Birthday Clear Stamp Set. Super fun set to make quick birthday card.

For my 2nd card, I played with Awesome Birthday Clear Stamp Set and paired it up with Hand Drawn Scallops Embossing Folder and Stylized Happy Birthday Etched Dies.  



I started by watercoloring a panel of watercolor cardstock and while it's still just a little bit damp I got it embossed with the embossing folder. Once the panel completely dry, adhere it to the card base. Next, I stamped the birthday candle and cut it with my Brother Scan 'n Cut. Finished by adding some sequins and the birthday sentiment.

For my 3rd card, I pretty much repeated the design with slight variation. This time I paired the Awesome Birthday Clear Stamp Set with Party Spots Embossing Folder and Happy Occasion Words Etched Dies.



I will have more cards to share throughout this week, so stay tune. May your day be a good one. Cheers.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...