Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Spellbinders Leafy Sprigs

Hi peeps. Today I want to share this card I made using the new set from Spellbinders' called Leafy Sprig from Just Wanted To Say Collection.  I love the shape of these leaves and decided to go all colorful to showcase their beauty.




I simply die cut the leaves from various color cardstock. Knowing which sentiment I want to use, I arrange the leaves to create borders on my card. Then I stamped the sentiment from Sending You - Clear Stamp of the Month set. Trim the sentiment strip and layered it with holographic cardstock for some extra shimmer. I l think the extra shine makes this card fun. Finished by adding some enamel drops.

CAS card still get my heart flutter. Hope you enjoy today's card and I'll see you tomorrow with more Spellbinders' project. :)

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...