Thursday, June 16, 2022

Spellbinders' Stitched Fanfare

We're continuing with Spellbinder's 20th birthday celebration. Today, I am showcasing Spellbinders' Stitched Fanfare Etched Dies from their Birthday Celebration Collection. When I was making this card, the question I got from hubby was how long did it take me to make this card? I am like, hm... it still in progress, so I'll get back to you on that. Hah!

This card will definitely go to special people that I know won't ever throw my card out. I mean, seriously, this card is what I called a labor of love.




I started by die-cutting the panel and then since I love colors I decided to go all colorful. Once I am done with the stitching, I was like oohh, this card has such a fiesta feeling to it in my opinion. Which is perfect for birthday theme card, right? For the sentiment I used two sets, Just Wanted To Say Glimmer Hot Foil Set and Yana's Layered Script Sentiments Etched Dies.

What's the longest time you ever spend in making a card? To me, this one feels like one of the longest, but the good thing is it's a relaxing thing for me, kind of like therapy. Well, that's all for me today. Hope you're having a great day.

1 comment:

Salnclts said...

Beautiful. The longest I have ever spent on a card was yesterday. It took me about 5 hours to make, but I did stop a few times to switch out laundry and eat and then it took forever to decide on paper, lol. I like to stamp and die cut and color everything first and then decide on paper. The card looks simple, too. I will share it on my blog- https://salnclts76.blogspot.com.

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...