Friday, June 17, 2022

Spellbinders' Little Chickadee

Today, I am sharing one of my favorite set from Spellbinders' Birthday Celebration collection. It's the Little Chickadee Etched Die set. I love, love this set. I do have a weakness for birds. After all, we have made our house a place for birds to gather in the middle of busy Houston area. We have 4 bird houses and 1 squirrel house and boy, those birds could eat a lot!! I mean, we could go through 20;b bag of bird food in a week. Hubby and I enjoy watching them from our patio.

So, here's my card to celebrate my love of birds.




For the birds, I die cut all the pieces from white cardstock and then colored each piece with Copic. Of course, you could easily use color cardstock as well, but when I started I really wasn't sure what color combination I want to use. It's easier for me to start with white cardstock and figure thing sout afterwards. Once done, put together all the pieces. Since the birds are so colorful,  I decided to let them take center stage by using white card base. This definitely one of my favorite way to make card. Lots of white space.



To finish the card, I hot foiled a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments II set and layered the strip of sentiment with aqua colored cardstock to make the sentiment stand out a bit.

That's all from me today and I wish you all a beautiful day. May your weekend starts off wonderfully.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...