Thursday, July 14, 2022

Spellbinders' Glimmer Greetings Collection

Hi all. Woohoo, it's new release time from Spellbinders. Am so in love with this month's release as it's all about Christmas. I always love working on Christmas projects, especially when I have good sets to work with. I have several cards lined up for this release and I'll be sharing them all in the next few days.

For today, I want to share a couple cards using the new glimmer sets. First up is this card I made using 
Blooming Ornament Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die set.  I love this gorgeous set.




To start, I hot foil the ornament and the bow using Matte Gold hot foil roll. Then, I die cut the pieces and colored the flowers. Before adhering the ornament, I decided to add some greenies from Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. Arranged the greenies behind the ornament. For the sentiment I used a sentiment from previously released Mini Christmas Sentiment strip hot foil plate. Adhere the sentiment with foam adhesive and finish by adding some enamel drops.

For my next card, again I used Blooming Ornament Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die set and this time, I save the positive part for another project and use the negative part with Glimmer Essential Solid Diamond Hot Foil Plate.





Look how pretty that floral diamond came out. I trimmed the foiled diamond and layered it with white cardstock. Next, I die cut some floral pieces from Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. After going back and forth with what to do for the background, I decided to use Party Spots Embossing Folder. Once I adhere the spotty panel, I simply arranged all the other pieces on top of it. Finish by adding sentiment from More Sentiments Hot Foil set.

I love this Moondust hot foil. Below you could see how the color look different under different lighting.




 Well, that's all from me today. More coming from this new release. Stay tune and have a blessed day all.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...