Friday, July 15, 2022

Spellbinders' Holiday Blooms

As promised, I am back today with more project to celebrate this month's release from Spellbinders. For today, I want to share a card showcasing Holiday Blooms Etched Dies from Celebrate the Season collection, which I paired with Mix & Matched Holiday Greetings Etched Dies and Crossed Line Cardfront Gimmer Hot Foil Plate.



 

This is such a fun card to make. To start, I hot foiled the card panel with Crossed Line Cardfront Gimmer Hot Foil Plate with Moondust hot foil. Then I trimmed the panel and adhere it to the card base. Next, I die cut all the flower pieces from various color cardstock and arrange them on the card. Finish by adding sentiment cut out from metallic cardstock.

Between the die cut blooms and the hot foiling, this card is full of texture. Well peeps, I hope you enjoy today's card. May your Friday be a good one and I'll be back tomorrow with more new release project.

No comments:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...