Saturday, July 16, 2022

Spellbinders' Stitched Joy

Hi all. Hope you're enjoying a good weekend. Quick post to share this card I made using Spellbinders' Stitched Joy Etched Dies. Christmas is one of my favorite season and I don't mind going all out for Christmas card, which means lots of stitching. Hah!


 
For the background, I used Tile Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder. Die cut the Joy piece and did the stitching. Once that done, I die cut the alphabets from silver cardstock. Adhere the whole piece to the card base.

There's really not much step on making this card, it just the stitching that takes time. I like doing the stitching while binge watching with hubby. Get 2 things done at once. Well peeps, that's all from me today. May your weekend be a good one. Cheers.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...