Monday, July 18, 2022

Spellbinder's Balsam & Berries

Hi there. Today, I am sharing a couple cards. First up is this card featuring the newly released Spellbinders' Balsam & Berries Clear Stamp Set.




This set is great for making quick card in my opinion. I simply stamped and colored the image. Once done, trimmed the panel and layered it with gold cardstock to create trim all around Then adhere to card base. Super easy. Now, my next card is s bit more elaborate. Introducing Spellbinders' Jasmine Etched Dies and Winter Evergreen Foliage & Lady Bugs Etched Dies.



 I die cut all the flower & greenery parts from white cardstock and then colored them with Copic and inks. Then I die cut an arches using one of the arch from Essential Arches Etched Dies. Sinceit seems pretty plain, I decided to ink up the edge of the arch a bit and arranged all the flower pieces on the arch piece. For added texture, I used Tile Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder on the background panel. Adhere everything to the card base. Finish by adding some enamel dots.

Isn't the jasmine just  lovely? I love the smell of jasmine as it reminded me of my grandma. She used to put fresh jasmine in her closet and I always remembered that. I hope you enjoy today's cards and may your week starts off in a wonderful way.

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous projects!!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...