Thursday, July 21, 2022

Spellbinders' Stitched Ornament

 Hi all. I have more stitching card to share. This time, I am showcasing Spellbinders' Stitched Ornament Etched Dies.


I love the pretty details on this die. And, with the stitching you can go as detailed or as simple as you want. You could even not do the stitching and just let the dot patterns shine by itself. On my card I just did some simple stitching. Once I am done with the stitching, I adhere the scallop detail that I cut from silver paper and added some rhinestone to the ornament. Adhere it to card base. To make it even more Christmasy (is that a real word?? Hah!) I decided to add a Poinsettia from Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. Finished by adding hot foiled sentiment from a previously released Mini Christmas Sentiment set.

This card is pretty simple in design, yet it offers lots of texture. I hope you enjoy it. I am hoping to put in some crafting time this weekend and hopefully I'll get to share more cards here. Finger cross. Crafting time been hit and miss this past few months, so wish me luck. Have a blessed day all.

1 comment:

Susan F. said...

That is so pretty!

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...