Monday, August 1, 2022

Spellbinders' August Large Die Cut Of the Month

 Hi all. Wow, it's already August. I feel like I have to pinch myself, since in my head it feels like we had just celebrated New Year not that long ago. Anyway, as we enter the August month, I am here today to share Spellbinders's August Large Die Cut of The Month set.



August's large die set is simply sweet & fun. I mean, who doesn't  love strawberry? This card is full of texture. I simply die cut all the pieces several times to create this basket full of strawberry. I ink blend a bit of gray to the strawberry to create shadow & depth. Arrange all the pieces on the card base. Then, for the sentiment I hot foil the birthday sentiment from More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. Finished by adding some rhinestones.

I really love the way this card turned out and till I find the recipient for this card, it's on display on my craft room shelf just because it  makes me happy. That's all from me today. May your August starts off in a wonderful way.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...