Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Christmas Gnomes

Who's ready for more Christmas cards in August? Hah! I know, when it's blazing hot kind of hard to think of Christmas. Or when you're dealing with Covid. Yep, hubby and I unfortunately got it after avoiding it all this time. It hit hubby pretty hard and not as hard for me, but I had the sore throat and what really bug me right now is the constant headache and feeling like in a fog.

Anyway, enough about me. Let's get on to the cards, shall we? Luckily I finished these cards way before. Today, I want to share a couple super adorable gnome car. First up, is this card showcasing the Gnome Tree Etched Dies.



How adorable is this Gnome tree? I started by working on the background. I ink blended some distress oxide inks and splatter it with some white gouache. Next, I die cut and assemble the pieces for the gnome tree. Adhere the finish piece to the panel. Trim & layered the panel and adhere to card base. Next, I added some highlight to the gnome hats with Copic marker. For the sentiment, I hot foiled one oft the sentiment from previously released Mini Christmas Sentiment with Matte Gold hot foil roll. On the light string I add enamel drops and finish the card by adding some rhinestones. Cute & fun, right?

On to the next card, with this naught gnome. Introducing Holly Jolly Gnome Etched Dies. He may be jolly, but the way he behaves make me think he's a bit naughty. Hah!!




I loveeee the background on this card. I used the new Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. Seriously, am in love with this hot foil plate. It just so pretty!! Once I am done with the background, I simply piece together the gnome and the ornament and bow. You can view on my Instagram to see how the ornament actually move. Finish the card by adding some rhinestones.3

There you go, 2 fun gnome cards that hopefully get  you in the mood to create some Christmas cards. Well peeps, I still have to rest up, so that's all from me. Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

All The Sentiments

 Hi friends. Today, I hope to bring smile and joy to you through my cards. First up is this card featuring  Dancin' Birthday Dragon from...