Sunday, August 21, 2022

Joyful Words

Hi all. I am still on a roll of making Christmas cards and today I am featuring this gorgeous Spellbinders' Joyful Words Clear Stamp.



 
I think this large sentiment set is perfect for mass production card. I simply heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder, trim the panel, layered it with another cardstock to create a thin frame around it. Then adhere to card base. For embellishment, I used Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. I die cut the Poinsettia from pearlesecent paper and the leaves from white vellum, which I then colored with ink blending. Finish by adding enamel drop to the center of the poinsettia.

That's all from me today. May your weekend been a great one. Cheers.

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...