Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Coffee & Corgi

Hi all. I was invited by my dear friend, Shelly Kurth to partner up with her in creating coffee theme card. We agreed to use the same Coffee Break set from Honey Bee Stamps and make a card with coffee & critters. What's better than combining the tow things I love. Hah! Here's a quick look at my card and check out Shelly's card on Coffee Loving Card Makers blog



I want to be able to tuck in gift card on my card as I plan to give this card to my mail lady, so I decided to make an easel card. The pocket inside function to hold the gift card and also to keep the easel part in position.



 
Well, that' all from me today peeps. Have a blessed day all.

No comments:

Glimmering Buttercups

 Hi there. As fans of hot foiling, I am excited that I get to play with the new Spellbinders Glimmering Buttercup Glimmer Plate & Stenci...