Thursday, September 1, 2022

Winter Label Motif

 Hi all. Today, I am showcasing Spellbinders' Winter Label Motifs, which is part of Seasonal Label Motifs collection by Becca Feeken .



I start by cutting the pieces for the label since this will be my focal point. I keep the coloring simple & soft. For a pop of color I added the blue purple Poinsettia that's part of  Holiday Blooms Etched Dies set. For the background, I used  Tile Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the embossed panel to card base then arrange the label with the house and the trees. Add the Poinsettia & leaf branches.



Finish the card by heat embossed a sentiment from Dancin' Holiday Sentiment Clear Stamp set on a strip of cardstock. I tried to capture the white winter feeling on this card and I think I did it pretty well by using some soft coloring. That's all from me today peeps. Wishing you all a lovely day. 

No comments:

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...